Assignment: Health Campaign
Assignment: Health Campaign
Assignment: Health Campaign
Your Assignment: To bring together everything you learned, you will create a health campaign to address a public health issue impacting the Gannon or Erie community.
The Details: You will work in groups to create a health campaign on an issue of your choosing. This should be a full scale campaign that includes extensive research and planning. This is similar in content but more detailed than your creative brief. It will include:
· Goals: What is the overarching goal or purpose of this campaign? You may have 1-3 goals for your campaign. Goals are short statements that describe the overall reason for the campaign.
· Situation analysis: The situation analysis examines the environment in which you are creating your campaign. It will require secondary research. Think about the issue you are addressing, potential problems associated with it, information about the environment in which you are implementing the campaign, etc.
· Research: You will need to conduct some form of primary research and analyze it to determine the best ways to reach your audience. Understand what messages and mediums will work and use those to devise your strategies and tactics. You may also want to assess attitudes and knowledge to help you determine appropriate content.
· Target audience analysis: You need to explain your audience segments and what you know about them. Youll want at least three narrowly defined audience segments although you may have more. Break these down into primary and secondary audiences. Provide basic demographic and psychographic information as well as reasons for targeting each group.
· Key messages: Based on your research and audience analysis, develop key messages for the campaign. The messages should make sense considering what you know about the issue and the audience. You will need a primary and secondary message for each audience. These messages will help form your strategies and tactics.
· Objectives: You will need to provide SMART objectives for your campaign that detail exactly what you want to achieve. You should have at least 3 objectives for your campaign and may have more depending on the issue.
· Strategies: You will need to provide strategies for each objective. Remember that these are general plans through which you will achieve your objectives and they usually focus on an audience, message, or medium. You will have multiple strategies per objective.
· Action/tactical plan: Your tactics will build upon your strategies and help you to meet your objectives. These should be concise but detailed enough that someone reading the plan knows exactly how to execute the tactic. You will have multiple tactics per strategy.
· Evaluation plan: Based on your campaign plan, explain how you will determine if you met your objectives. You should provide the criteria as well as the tools for evaluating the success or failure of your campaign. You will need at least one evaluation tool for each objective but may have more.
In total, your campaign plan will likely be 25-30 pages. It may be more, depending on your use of charts, graphs, images, or additional appendices. The longest portions of your plan will be your situation analysis, research, and target audience analysis. Youll likely have at least 4-5 pages for each of these sections. The remaining sections are primarily formatted with bullet points and numbers, similar to the creative brief.
There is no particular format required for this project but it should be professionally organized and designed. Use your skills and resources as best you can to create a professional plan. Plans should also be well written and free of spelling and grammar mistakes.
In addition to writing your plan you will also be required to present your plan in a professional presentation to the class. Any or all of you may be involved in the presentation; that is up to you. The style and structure of your presentation is also at your discretion. The only requirement is that your presentation be at least 30 minutes long. A question and answer session will follow. Think of this as you pitching this campaign plan to a group who will be deciding whether or not the plan is feasible, appropriate, and should be implemented.
What you need to turn in: A typed copy of your campaign. One copy per group. You may also provide any appendices for your project including research or creative materials that you designed for the campaign. These materials are not required but can be provided as supporting material if you choose. You must also turn in an outline, or slides from your presentation.
Grading: You will be graded on how thorough, detailed, and appropriate your plan is. Sections that are missing, lacking detail, or do not include relevant content will result in a deduction of points. Plans that are not well written, properly formatted, or include spelling and grammar mistakes will be marked down. Your presentation will be graded for professionalism, time, and content. Presentations that are not well delivered, do not meet time requirements, or fail to include relevant and appropriate content will receive a deduction in points. The plan is worth 150 points and the presentation is worth 50 points.
This assignment is worth 200 points total and must be submitted by the beginning of class on December 4. Students who submit late assignments will be penalized according to the policy on the course syllabus unless the absence is excused. You should email me or visit my office hours with any questions or concerns about this assignments.
Top Homework Writers is here for any paper writing help you need!
We guarantee that every piece of work we produce is original. Top Homework Writers has a team of native-speaking experts who are devoted to giving you the best paper writing help. Your work will be 100% original and on time since they always adhere to your instructions, use reputable sources, and quote them appropriately. The referencing styles used by our paper writing help experts are always per university guidelines..
We are dedicated to delivering the safest online payment experience possible, guaranteed confidentiality. That is why we maintain complete confidentiality regarding our customers' orders. Customers' private information is always protected with the highest care and confidentiality. SSL data encryption ensures that all transactions with us are safe and secure, and we provide a variety of payment choices. You can trust Top Homework Writers to keep your personal information private..
Wow Customer Support
Our online support chat is available around the clock to answer any queries about the ordering paper writing help procedure. Our customer service team cares about your satisfaction and will answer any questions you may have along the way. Our experts can assist you in any way possible, whether it's assisting you in putting together the essential points that you're struggling to convey, providing advice, or writing an entire essay.
Top Notch Quality Papers
If you need an essay urgently, or you have been in the “I need help with writing a paper” mode, you can always count on the expertise of our writers to deliver. You can relax knowing that you'll acquire a high-quality paper with our paper writing help services since their arguments are well-defined and presented. We offer help in writing papers that meet or exceed the standards and criteria of colleges and universities. That's why we have a quality assurance team to ensure that our papers help writing services are of the highest quality.
We can help with urgent tasks
Whether you need help writing papers in a matter of hours or a matter of days, we can meet your deadline. All our college paper writers are full-time writers, which means that they know their way around credible scholarly sources, and they can write a lot of pages in a short time. When you work with Top Homework Writers, you can count on us to meet every deadline. To meet your deadline, we work around the clock, even if that means staying up all night..
Pay a fair price
Our paper writing help service stands out from the competition because we put the needs of our customers first and charge lower high-quality paper writing help services. With a large array of papers, customers worldwide recognize the perfect combination of price and professionalism that we offer here at tophomeworkwriters.com